Admission to the master’s program in Recreation, Event, and Sport Management (RESM) is a two-step process. Once approved by the graduate school, applications are sent to the RESM graduate program coordinator for review and final decision.
Apply to Toulouse Graduate School
- Complete an application at https://goapplytexas.org/.
- Requirements for international applicants can be viewed at http://admissions.unt.edu/international, including information on meeting the English Language Proficiency requirement.
- Have official transcripts from each college or university you have attended sent to the Toulouse Graduate School. Submit documents to:
University of North Texas
Toulouse Graduate School
1155 Union Circle #305459 (USPS)
1147 Union Circle, ESSC Room 354 (UPS/FedEx)
Denton, TX 76203
- Earn a bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution.
- Earn a 3.0 grade point average or higher on all undergraduate work OR a 3.0 GPA on the last 60 hours of your undergraduate degree OR a 3.4 GPA on your master's degree.
Dr. Jean Keller, Professor
Physical Education Building 205-K