Begin Your Journey
Sports and Recreation require hard work and people devoted to sharing their passion. For those with that calling, follow your path in the College of Education.
Explore Your Options
The College of Education offers several options to help you share your love of the game:
- Athletic Trainer — This option emphasizes athletic training techniques and theory
- All-level Physical Education — Teach Physical Education in elementary, middle or high school
- Sports Management — Prepares students for leadership in sporting events and organizations
- Recreation — Prepares students for management roles in city, parks and commercial recreation.
- Coach — Coach athletes across all levels
Taking The Next Step
Achieving your goals in Sports and Recreation begins by applying to the University of North Texas Department of Kinesiology, Health Promotion and Recreation: