Begin Your Journey
A graduate degree from the University of North Texas will help you pursue your purpose all the way to the top, no matter the path you take. This is your moment, and you’re ready to soar higher.
Explore Your Options
With more than 25 advance degree options ranked in the nation’s Top 100, you’ll be in the perfect place to advance your education and career:
- Counseling — Post-baccalaureate program in School Counseling and Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- Higher Education Professional —Student Affairs, Community College Leadership and General Administration
- Scholar and Research — Special Education, Gifted and Talented Education and Family Policy and Program Administration
- School and District Administrator — Post-baccalaureate certification as a school principal or district superintendent
- Instructional Leader —
Taking The Next Step
The UNT graduate application is a concurrent two-part process. All graduate applicants must complete the Toulouse Graduate School admission requirements, and most programs have additional requirements:
- Apply — Complete the graduate school application online and pay the non-refundable application fee.
- Connect — Submit program-specific application and documentation by department deadline. Some programs have specific application deadlines. Contact your academic department for more information.
- Check — Follow the status of your admission application through your my.unt.edu portal.