The Office of Research Consulting is an office in the UNT College of Education that supports faculty and graduate students' research and statistical needs. The office serves faculty, doctoral and master students in support of advanced coursework and independent research such as theses and dissertations and preparation for professional publication.
Consultations are by appointment only. Please use this form to schedule a consult. When completing the form, provide as much information about your project as possible.
- Collaborating on grant applications.
- Assisting with data analysis for funded grant projects. Contact for our schedule of fees.
- Improving statistical understanding of students and faculty.
- Providing seminars and support on latest developments in data analysis and research methods.
- Archiving publicly available national and international data.